If your problem is pimples and you want to know how to get rid of pimples fast and naturally then your solution is only here. Pimples can play havoc. Literally. With your skin. And your life. If left untreated pimples, acne and blackheads proliferate and can leave ugly scars or dark spots for life. No one likes pimples, least of al the person affected. It can decrease his or her self esteem and make him feel a social outcast. For both reasons it is necessary to get rid of pimples fast.
What Causes Pimples???
Skins differ. Some people have a fairly balanced skin which means the skin does not have an excess of oil or lack of it. Some people are genetically prone to having an oily skin, especially on the face. Excess oils clogs up the pores and blocks outflow of sebum that accumulates and turns into zits, blackheads, acne or pimples. One can see the problem of acne and pimples especially with the onset of puberty. Hormonal activity in the body promotes an excess of sebum from sebaceous glands. If proper hygiene is not maintained then the oil blocks pores of the skin, bacteria get into the sebum and pores and the clogged pores become inflamed as a result. The outward symptom is redness and formation of a pocket of sebum. If you pop such zits you could have a pimple scar. You must know how to get rid of pimples fast at home. Knowing how to get rid of pimple scars is equally important so that such scars do not become deeply ingrained and form tissues that might require surgical incision or corrective plastic surgery.
The best thing is of course to not allow pimples to form. Keeping your skin free of excess oil by frequent washing with soap is one way. Applying non-oily anti-septic and germicidal lotions is another. Eat healthy, sleep 8 hours, get plenty of fresh air and exercise and you should be reasonably free of this pernicious issue. Still, it is good to know how to get rid of pimples fast overnight, because pimples can spare no one despite best preventive measures.
Try Aspirin to get rid of pimples
You can use retinol, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid and similar chemical creams or lotions to get rid of pimples. These are proven and effect but do have side effects. You can also try aspirin. Make a paste with aspirin and water and rub directly into the pimple. It is better you know how to get rid of pimples fast, home remedies being the key solutions that leave no harmful after effects.
Steaming - Steam Those Pimples Away
If you want to know how to get rid of pimples fast naturally, you must try steam. Take an electric kettle or an ordinary kettle and put some water. Let it steam. Direct the steam at the affected spot. Keep a piece of cotton handy to rub the pimple and remove dirt and dead skin that will be loosened by steam. Steaming can also be followed up by rubbing the affected part lightly with pumice stone. Another natural way is to keep handy wet facial tissues and keep wiping your face with these throughout the day.
Icing - Ice Cube to Reduce Pimple in 1 Day
Ice is another natural way you can get rid of pimples fast. Put an ice cube in a plastic bag and hold it against the pimple or tape it in place for 15 minutes. The low temperature will contract the pore and cause the blockage to be expelled. Moisten some salt and rub it into the pimple. It will irritate but salt is an excellent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent. Just make sure you do not rub the inflamed pimple for too long.
Mechanical Remedy to Get Rid of Pimples
You can use a mechanical remedy to get rid of pimples overnight. However, this works only on a pimple that is ripe and ready to burst. This stage is reached when the outer layers of skin have abraded and the inner pustule has pushed its way out. Gently press down and this should burst the thin membrane of skin and the pustule will come out. Use cotton to wipe and keep pressing on the base to push out all remnants from inside the pore. Dust with neomycin or rub with dettol.
17 Surprising Home Remedies for Pimples
You can also try a few home remedies for acne and pimples as given below.
- Garlic is an excellent antifungal and antibacterial agent. Make a paste of raw garlic. Wash your face thoroughly with mild soap. Rub in the garlic paste and leave it on for an hour and then wash it off with water.
- If your skin is not too sensitive, then you can apply some apple cider vinegar using a cotton swab to get rid of pimples.
- Make a paste of multani mitti, turmeric powder and some besan. Rub it into the skin. this exfoliates skin and absorbs excess oil, helping remove pimples, reduce pimples and prevent future pimples.
- Tea tree oil is an antiseptic and anti-bacterial. You can wet a cotton swab with a few drops and tape the swab in place over the pimple and leave overnight. The medicated oil works its magic to clear the pimple overnight.
- How to get rid of pimples and also how to get rid of pimple scars is a vexing question that bothers teens. The solution is really simple. Use whites of eggs mixed with a few drops of lemon juice. Rub the mix into the pimple or the scar and leave overnight.
- Orange peel is said to be one of the most effective home remedies for acne. It is best to use fresh peels, ground to a paste and mixed with orange juice to apply over the pimples, acne and acne scars. This treatment also lightens dark spots and softens skin, removing scars of pimples.
- Neem is another timeless natural home remedy for acne and pimples. Take fresh leaves, grind to paste and apply to your face, particularly the pimple spots and leave overnight, Efficacy is improved by adding turmeric.
- Turmeric by itself is an excellent antibiotic and antifungal. Besides removing pimples it also helps lighten dark spots and remove acne scars.
- A cinnamon-honey mask is said to be effective in removing pimples overnight. All you need to do is to make a paste with cinnamon, honey and a couple of drops of lemon juice and leave it overnight on the pimples.
- Baking soda is said to be an effective remedy to get rid of pimples fast. Take fresh, active baking powder and make a paste and apply it over the pimples. Always make a fresh paste.
- Raw papaya is another trusted home remedy that gets rid of pimples fast and to remove scars. Papain in raw papaya is a known enzyme that tenderizes proteins. In this case it will remove dead skin, reduce inflammation and stop pus from forming.
- Use of Tulsi leaves is certainly what grandma would recommend. Tulsi contains eugenol and other essential oils that are strongly antibiotic and antifungal.
- There is no harm in trying this one. Mash ripe tomatoes and apply the paste to the pimples. You could also try cucumber. Both are astringent and remove excess oils as well as dead skin.
- Make a paste of hibiscus flowers and leaves or the flower alone and apply over the pimples.
- This one is claimed to be effective. Take fresh aloe and strip of the outer green layer. If this is difficult, simply slice it lengthways into two and then scoop out the inner gel. Use this as anti-pimple gel.
- One often asked question is does toothpaste get rid of pimples? That depends on the formulation of the toothpaste. Today you have white opaque pastes as well as transparent gels. The white opaque pastes are claimed to give results but given the widely varying formulations, you would have to try out quite a few brands.
- Strange as it may seem, coconut oil, with its lauric acid content is said to be good to treat acne and pimples. Rub it into the skin vigorously and wash after an hour to remove pimples. Better still, add some egg whites to coconut oil and rub it into the pimple. Wash off after an hour or so.
How to prevent acne and pimples
It is always better to prevent than try to cure. It is true for pimples and acne too. Diet is an important way to prevent acne. These tips show how to prevent acne.
- Eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and cutting down on coffee, tea, colas, sugar and junk food does help.
- Get plenty of exercise and fresh air.
- Clean your face frequently throughout the day. Keep a pack of wet wipes handy. Use them.
- Do not touch your face all the time. Do not squeeze pimples or try to burst zits. The bacteria will spread and cause more pimples to erupt.
These steps will help prevent acne and also show you how to reduce pimples.
In case of virulent pimple attack, simple home remedy may not work. Steaming and keeping the skin free of infection and oils might work. If there is hormonal imbalance, it is best to seek a doctor’s advice.
TAGS : #how to get rid of pimples overnight #how to get rid of pimples fast #how to get rid of pimples marks #how to get rid of pimples in one day #best way to get rid of pimples #how to get rid of pimples on face #how to get rid of pimples naturally #how to get rid of pimples instantly #how to get rid of pimples quickly #how to get rid of pimples on chin #how to get rid of pimples on nose #how to get rid of pimples at home #how to get rid of pimples on cheeks #quickest way to get rid of pimples #tips to get rid of pimples #how to remove pimples