Loose motions can happen any time. If it is due to “normal” causes you can try these 7 home remedies for speedy relief from loose motions:
- Eat plenty of curds. Adding jeera powder and a little bit of soonth powder makes it tastier and more effective. Probiotic bacteria in curds help fight bacteria that cause loose motions.
- Avoid eating food but it does not mean you must go hungry. Keep eating bananas. Pectin in bananas will solidify stools.
- Get hold of apple cider vinegar. Add a teaspoonful to a glass of lemon juice to which you also add ginger juice, 2 pinches of cinnamon powder and crushed mint leaves. This is a delightful anti-loose motion cocktail.
- Eat a pomegranate or drink its juice and do not discard the rind. Roast it over open flame and powder it. The powder, consumed with buttermilk, puts a full stop to loose motions.
- Chamomile tea is a great remedy, if you can get your hands on it, try it.
- Grind mustard seeds to a paste and mix them in a glass of warm water and drink.
- Chew slightly roasted methi seeds. Add dill seeds, ajwain and jeera for better effect.
TAGS : #how to stop loose motion #upset stomach and diarrhea #home remedies for loose motion in infants #home remedies for loose motion in adults #home remedies for loose motion in babies #home remedies for loose motion in kids #home remedies for loose motion in hindi #home remedies for loose motion and stomach pain