Loose motions can happen due to a number of reasons. If you are down with it then you need immediate relief. Swallowing a pill is one way. A better, more effective way is to try home remedies. You can ry these 5 home remedies to stop loose motions:
- Make a juice of pomegranate seeds and drink every 2 hours.
- Roast the skin of pomegranate, powder it and drink with water or buttermilk every 2 hours.
- Take ½ spoon of soonth (dry ginger) powder, 1 spoon cumin seed powder, 1 spoon fenugreek seed powder and add to a glass of buttermilk. Take every 3 hours.
- Eat bananas and curds. Bananas help bind stools.
- Black tea or black coffee will also help stop loose motions.
Avoid eating and drink plenty of fluid, especially lemon juice to which you add salt and sugar in order to restore electrolyte balance.
TAGS : #how to stop loose motion #upset stomach and diarrhea #home remedies for loose motion in infants #home remedies for loose motion in adults #home remedies for loose motion in babies #home remedies for loose motion in kids #home remedies for loose motion in hindi #home remedies for loose motion and stomach pain