#how to get rid of dark circles #how to remove dark circles #how to get rid of dark circles under eyes permanently overnight #home remedies for dark circles #how to reduce dark circles
Dark circles and bags under the eyes are no longer the exclusive domain of the middle aged people. Given today’s lifestyles and habits you can see even youngsters sporting black circles under eyes and puffy eye bags. It might come from studying too much, staring at the computer screen for a long time, playing video games, improper diet and habits or lack of sleep or all of them combined. The fact is, dark circles under eyes are not a beauty feature and can positive detract from looks. You should take action if you notice you have dark circles or bags under eyes.
What causes dark circles under eyes and how to remove dark circles at home? First one must understand the reasons for bags under eyes and dark circles under eyes before learning how to get rid of them.
Dark circles may be caused by a variety of reasons.
- Heredity, apparently, is an important reason. If your parents have dark circles, it is likely you will inherit this trait and you can remedy this by using appropriate treatments
- Sleep is an important factor. Lack of sleep is a contributor just as oversleeping can lead to dark circles and puffiness.
- Allergies can result in blood vessels expanding and causing darkness under eyes and puffiness.
- Iron and vitamin B deficiency can also cause dark circles. You will see dark circles in people who are malnourished.
- Crying can result in dark circles and puffiness under eyes. Cold compresses usually resolve this.
- Eczema is another cause for black circles under the eyes.
- Smoking, excessive drinking and too much of caffeine and drugs can cause puffiness and darkness.
- Fluid retention in the body, probably due to high sodium content, can cause bags under eyes.
- Exposure to sun can result in dark patches under the eyes and on the face.
- Age is another factor. As one ages, collagen elasticity reduces and skin becomes thinner.
- Medications can cause blood vessels to dilate and cause circles under the eyes.
- Periorbital hyperpigmentation is a condition that causes more melatonin production around the eyes causing dark circles.
You might try skin lightening creams or other remedies but it is important to know how to get rid of dark circles naturally using home remedies.
If you plan to go to a party and want to look good the question is how to get rid of dark circles instantly. One way to do this effectively and immediately is to apply make up to conceal the dark circles. Start with a moisturizer and then apply foundation with a matte finish and then apply powder blush or a concealer matching your skin tone.
If you want to learn how to get rid of dark circles fast, try these tips:
- Mix oil extracted from vitamin E capsules with some almond oil and rub the oil into the skin below the eyes every night.
- Chill a cucumber in the fridge and then cut thin slices. Lie down and place the sliced cucumber on the skin where you have dark patches. Cucumber works like an astringent and tightens up skin and blood vessels underneath, reducing the dark effect naturally.
- Slice a raw potator and rub your skin under the eyes with the potato. You can also extract juice or make a paste and rub it in the dark skin to make it farier in tone.
- You can use rose petals to lighten the dark tone. Make a paste of rose petals and rub it into the skin and leave it on for 15 minutes. You can also use rose water, if it is genuine.
- Tomatoes have acidic content that bleaches the skin. Just slice a tomato and rub it into the portion below your eyes to get rid of dark circles fast. One week should show improvement. Tomatoes have lycopene that protects skin from damage and improves skin tone.
- Lemon juice is also high in acidic content and works as a bleach, an effective way to get rid of dark circles fast.
- Coconut oil helps remove dark circles quickly. Just one half teaspoonful of oil rubbed into the skin under and around your eyes will hydrate the skin and also remove blemishes.
- Make an infusion of tea and apply the liquid below your eyes. Tea has antioxidants and caffeine helps remove bags as well as dark circles under your eyes. You can try this for a week to notice improvements.
- Before you go to sleep use ice cubes on your eyes. You can crush ice cubes and place them in plastic bags. Place these bags to cover your eyes and the skin with dark tone. Ice constricts blood vessels and reduces the dark effect immediately.
- How to get rid of dark circles in a week is easy when you use turmeric. Make a paste of turmeric with curds or milk cream and rub it into the dark skin. Turmeric makes the skin lighter in tone and removes dark spots and patches effectively. Do this every night and leave it on till morning.
- Use orange peel and orange juice to get rid of dark circles under eyes naturally. If you want to know how to get rid of dark circles under eyes in 2 days, try this remedy. Make a paste of orange peel and add orange juice and rub it into the portions with dark patches and leave it on overnight. Adding just one drop of hydrogen peroxide quickens the process but make sure you do not get any of this into your eyes. Vitamin C in orange juice and essential oils in orange peel quickly remove dark circles under eyes.
- Use raw papaya. Papay contains papain, an enzyme that effectively dissolves dead skin cells and helps to remove them. Make a paste of raw papaya and rub it into the portion below the eyes and wash after 20 minutes. How to get rid of dark circles overnight becomes simple to answer when you use papaya as the remedy.
- How to get rid of dark circles permanently is possible when you use a paste of soaked almonds made with milk and rub it into the dark circles under eyes every day for a month. Add a little turmeric powder for added benefit. Almonds have vitamin E, milk has lactic acid and turmeric has skin toning agents that remove dark spots permanently.
- Another effective remedy that shows you how to get rid of dark circles under eyes is the use of nutmeg. Make powder of nutmeg or rub it with water on a rough stone till you get the paste. Mix this with curds or with milk and some rose water and rub it on the dark patches every day until there is improvement.
- If you want to know how to get rid of dark circles instantly then you can visit a dermatologist who will use chemical peeling methods. Chemical peeling removes dark skin cells and dead skin cells. You can try making a chemical peel by mixing tablets of L-arginine with aloe vera gel, raw papaya paste and curds.
- Dermatologists also use intense pulsed light treatment that destroys dark pigment cells causing the dark patches. The light also constricts blood vessels and the result is a lightened skin tone. This could involve a treatment of several sessions spread over a week or more.
- These ingredients may not be easy to get hold of but if you can obtain them then arnica, chamomile, night jasmine flower and witch hazel are effective remedies to remove dark circles under the eyes.
How to get rid of bags under your eyes?
If you notice puffiness under your eyes and wonder how to get rid of bags under your eyes that make you look prematurely aged, try these remedies:
- Excess of water retention could be one reason for puffiness so drink plenty of water to flush out salt and refrain from consuming salt in the diet. Also avoid tea, coffee and alcohol.
- Use raw potatoes to treat bags under the eyes.
- You can use cucumber the same way you tried to remove dark circles.
- Apply egg whites under the eyes and leave it on for an hour. As they dry, they constrict the skin and make it tight.
Make changes to your lifestyle to ensure you remain free of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Drink water in plenty, at least 2 to 3 litres each day.
- Consume fresh fruits and vegetables and increase intake of iron, folic acid and vitamins of the B group
- Reduce salt
- Sleep for at least 8 hours
- Do not expose your face and eyes to the sun.
- Exercise regularly.
Dark circles are usually harmless unless they are caused by some underlying medical condition. You can first try these simple home remedies to get rid of dark circles and, if the condition still persists, undergo a thorough check up. #how to get rid of dark circles instantly #how to get rid of dark circles in a week #home remedies for dark circles in hindi #home remedies for dark circles overnight #home remedies for dark circles and wrinkles
TAGS : #how to get rid of dark circles fast #how to get rid of dark circles naturally #home remedies for dark circles under eyes #how to get rid of dark circles in 2 days#home remedies for dark circles under eyes fast #popular home remedies for dark circles #home remedies for dark circles for teenagers
*** Ye Bhi Padhe ***
Benefits of face massage : घर पर ही करे चेहरे की मसाज
Makhana Benefits in Hindi : मखाना खाने के लाभ
2 दिन मे रूसी हटाने के घरेलु उपाय : Gharelu Nuskhe for Dandruff in Hindi
Lahsun Khane ke Fayde aur Laabh (लहसून के फायदे)
मेथी दाना खाने के फायदे - Methi Seeds Benefits in Hindi
जाने हस्तमैथुन के क्या क्या है फायदे : Hastmaithun ke Fayde