- Neem Oil Organic Treatment for Head Lice
- Neem Oil Cures Dandruff
- Neem Oil Is Antipyretic and Analgesic
- Neem Oil Delays Skin Ageing & Regenerate Cells
- Neem Oil Helps in Skin Disorders
- Neem Oil Controls Pest
- Neem Capsule Controls Sugar
Neem is regarded as a universal healer among Indians. Keeping up with tradition, the touch of neem in every Indian household is the sign of wisdom, health and safety. In popular products too, the use of neem has been extensive. Soaps, lotions, medicines and even tea have the essence of neem in India. Neem is also known by its other names like Neem tree, Indian Lilac growing mostly in the tropic or semi-tropical areas. Neem or Azadarichta Indica, belonging to the Meliaceae family, grows abundantly across South East Asia. The Iranians call it “Cherish” and if you know its many benefits, you too will cherish it. Neem is found mostly in India and its neighbors Pakistan and Bangladesh. Neem known with different names Vepai, Veppilai, Aaru Veppilam, Veppila, Bevu, Olle Bevu, Nim, Nimba Pata, Limba, Kadulimb,Veppam, Margousier. Betain,Kakopholo, limbo, nimbu, nimo, neemro, Rajavedhu.
Roots, bark, leaves and oil from its seeds have innumerable therapeutic properties. In one form or the other, Neem is a life giver as its Sanskrit name indicates and Indians have valued it since ancient times. Neem products are mentioned in the Sushrut Samhita and Charak Samhita, ancient ayurvedic treatises on the holistic system of good health. All Neem constituents; fruits, seeds, flower, leaves and especially its oil, are of great importance and utility in curbing several physiological disorders.There are several facets or benefits of neem oil. Neem is regarded as a universal healer of ailments, deep wounds and other medical conditions. In addition, it has a plethora of applications and usages in everyday life.
Neem Oil Benefits for Hairs
Neem Oil for Removing Dandruff
After waking up, does your scalp feel itchy? Do you feel solace after fretting aimlessly through your scalp all the time? May be it’s the dawn of the dreadful dandruffs, which are gradually taking over. To prevent such an apocalypse, a steady neem oil massage every morning before bathing and every night before bed, would help a lot in killing the dandruffs.
Neem Oil for Strengthening Roots
Hair is too fragile and may become vulnerable to breakage and damage. Neem oil benefits in keeping hair strong and dense through thick and thin. Regular application of neem oil also makes hair grow stronger from its roots.
Neem Oil - An Organic Doomsday for Head Lice
Chemicals and artificial shampoos for killing hair lice is a dangerous choice as they often makes the scalp rough and scaly. However, having no adverse effects, the neem oil helps killing lice within a night.
Shine on with Neem Oil
Every time you get a shampoo shower, add few drops of neem oil with the solution and apply it on your wet hair. After rinsing your hair, get out there in the sun and enjoy people being awed by your shining and frizzy new hair.
Neem Oil Benefits for Skin
Neem Oil Restricts Skin Ageing
To avoid skin ageing, you have to apply some element that is both rich in vitamins and antioxidants. If those new line of cosmetics did not help getting back your skin elasticity, let a combination of neem and jojoba oil do the trick for you. Neem oil contains nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants and carotene, which reduces skin ageing, increases its flexibility and regenerate new skin cells.
Neem Oil Benefits to Fighting Natural Disorders of Skin
Eczema, a hereditary skin disorder characterized with rapid inflation of skin after scratching, can be cured or rather mitigated by neem oil application. Neem oil is known to relieve the abrasions and skin breakage caused by eczema. Anti-inflammatory particles found in neem oil, helps to soothe the burning hot eczema skin. In the same fashion, neem oil is a strong preventer of acne and harmful bacteria living on the skin. Fungal skin issues, like ringworm, nail fungus and athletes’ foot can also be treated by handsome amount of neem oil application.
Neem Oil has High Medicinal Qualities
Neem oil works wonders for loads of diseases. In the Vedas (sacred writings written in Sanskrit originating in Hinduism), Neem is often considered as ‘Sarva Roga Nivarini’- which means that it is one cure that can potentially treat various illness. Sticking true to its properties, neem oil is extensively used in preparing healing medicines for patients of diabetes, digestive issues and arthritis. Even those patients, with blood disorders, stand the chance of being cured by neem.
Neem Oil is Also Therapeutic in Nature
In order to group in the therapeutic values of the neem oil, it is better to read them categorically. Let us see how neem oil redresses several diseases. Neem oil is:
Antipyretic and Analgesic: the Antipyretic means that neem oil helps in curing fever while the Analgesic means that neem oil relieves pain.
Immuno-stimulant: Immuno-stimulant means that neem oil has the capacity to increase your immunity and body’s potency against foreign contaminants.
Antibacterial: Neem oil is known to have been a nemesis for a wide range of bacteria that causes diseases like malaria, tuberculosis, typhoid and pneumonia.
Neem Oil to Fight out Health Disorders
Neem oil also helps in curing diseases like respiratory trouble, digestive disturbances, rheumatism, constipations, ulcers, Psoriasis, Dry skin, Eczema, Lice problem, Acne, Skin irritation, burn wounds and almost every skin infection.
Aggregating the benefits of neem, it can be said that it totally has the capability to replace all the synthetic and chemical products of your cosmetic shelf. In reality, if you really want a phenomenal cure to your illnesses, make sure to have neem oil in your vicinity.
Neem Products Benefits You Cannot Ignore
Available in many forms, neem products give lasting benefits .Neem is at the centre of ongoing patent controversy, with many western pharmaceutical companies patenting neem products whereas such products have been in general use since millennia in India. Controversies may rage but many more companies abroad as well as in India are coming out with a variety of neem products whose benefits you cannot ignore. Neem, a natural product is less harmful and gives lasting benefits.
Neem is available in a variety of formulations for skin care, hair care, internal consumption in the form of creams, oil, gels, shampoos, extracts and capsules. This bitter gem keeps you in shining good health, without any of the adverse impacts of chemical based products. It is healthy, safe and environmentally friendly to use Neem so give it a place in your home and life.
Neem’s Active Ingredients
Of the over 150 compounds identified in neem, the active ingredients are Azadirachtin, Numbidol, Nimbin, Gedunin, Quercetin, Salannin and Sodium Nimbinate. Azadirachtin and Salannin are proven pest repellants. Nimbin is antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal. Gedunin is anti-fungal and anti-malarial. Quercetin destroys germs and is an antioxidant too. A variety of formulations with neem leaf or bark powder and neem oil as the essential ingredients are available for human use, for agricultural use and even as bio-friendly pesticide and pet care products.
Neem is natural, environment friendly and has no harmful side effects. The number of neem based products available in the market can be broadly classified into:
- Neem Based Personal Care Products: These include creams, lotions, skin conditioner, shampoo, soap and mouth wash.
- Neem Soap: Made with neem oil, neem soap is cleansing, moisturizing and great for skin protection.
- Neem Cream: Neem skin salve is made from leaf extracts mixed with cream or vegetable oils. Regular application brings relief in case of skin dryness, irritations and skin disorders.
- Neem Leaf Powder Capsules: If you do not like the bitter taste of neem leaves, you can take neem leaf capsules. Ingredients in neem leaf balance biliousness, control blood sugar, purify the blood and contribute to healthy cardiovascular function.
- Neem Leaf Extract: Usually made with alcohol to extract the vital ingredients from neem leaves, it is concentrated and is a healthy tonic to purify blood and improve liver function. Regular consumption also keeps you safeguarded against malaria since ingredients in neem prevent the virus from multiplying. Neem also boosts immunity.
- Neem Pet Care Products: Made from neem leaves, oil or bark powder, such neem based products are non-toxic and can be used to control lice infestations, bring relief in insect bites and keep the fur in good condition.
- Neem oil Pest Control Products: Azadirachtin is the main component in a variety of neem oil products. Neem oil can be applied to the hair and scalp to remove lice and dandruff. Neem oil, mixed with cream and applied on the skin repels mosquitoes and insects. When used as a biocide, neem oil controls nematodes and hinders their ability to reproduce and feed.
- Neem Oil for Skin and Hair Care: Neem oil in soaps, creams and lotions helps relieve symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and acne. The oil is usually added as a small percentage and helps relieve dry and itchy skin. Neem oil prevents aging. Due to its antioxidant properties neem oil protects your skin from damage due to UV and harsh environmental conditions. Nimbidin in neem oil alleviates redness and inflammation in cases of acne and eczema. Gedunin and Nimbidol in Neem oil prove beneficial in treatment of scabies, ring worms, leprosy and fungal infections.
- Neem Dental Cared Products: Neem leaf and oil are used in dental care products such as toothpastes, gels and powders. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, neem works wonders in keeping your teeth and gums healthy, free of caries and infections, besides strengthening the root.
- Neem for Agriculture: Neem forms the base for a variety of agricultural products that are non-toxic and environment friendly. Neem’s main component, azadarichtin controls bugs, flies and pests. Neem cake is used to improve soil humidity and texture, acting as a fertilizer while keeping harmful nematodes and other pests away. Neem oil formulations are used as plant sprays to keep insects away and control fungus.
- Neem Gum: Gum obtained from the Neem tree is a stimulant, demulcent and tonic. It is useful in fevers, infections and catarrhal disorders, even proving helpful in malaria, better than quinine since it does not have damaging side effects.
- Neem Leaves: When eaten regularly help counteract effects of scorpion stings and snake bites besides contributing to oral health.
*** Ye Bhi Padhe ***
सुमन कुमारी, Aug 16, 2017
आपने जो नीम के आयिल और उसके प्रोडक्ट्स के जो फ़ाएदे बताए हैं वो तो कमाल के हैं साथ में कई सारे ऐसे फ़ाएदे भी जानने को मिले हैं जो मुझे ना ही पता थे और ना हि पहले किसी और से इसके बारे में जानकारी पता चली थी पहली बार मेने इसे पढ़ा है थैंक्स
सोनिया बाजवा , Aug 24, 2017
आपने जो नीम आयिल प्रोडक्ट्स बेनेफिट वाला आर्टिकल लिखा है वो वाकए में कमाल का है इनमे से काफ़ी कुच्छ ऐसे चीज़ें पता चली हैं जिनमे से मुझे कुच्छ पता भी नहीं था थैंक्स फॉर दिस आर्टिकल
Bay Leaf (Tej Patta) Benefits : तेजपत्ता के ये फायदे आपको हैरान कर देंगे
Male Infertility (पुरूष बांझपन) Causes Symptoms and Treatment in Hindi
मोटा होने/वजन बढ़ाने के आसान तरीके
पपीते के फायदे और नुकसान - Papaya Benefits and Side Effects in Hindi
शुगर का देसी इलाज और उसके लक्षण - Sugar ka ilaj in Hindi
अजवाइन के फायदे और नुकसान - Ajwain (Carom Seeds) Benefits and Side Effects in Hindi